Friday, October 27, 2017

The media preparing the public for a strike on North Korea

I discounted all the war hype media coverage about North Korea but now I'm starting to think a strike on North Korea might just happen.
The sign I always look for in the leadup is when the corporate media brings up the human rights PR Campain. 
They do this because it triggers a strong emotional response desired to get the public behind such a strike.
Iraq and Afghanistan being classic examples and there are many more. it's an old formula used by countries for centuries.

Anyway, I came across this article today.
Ron Paul, former presidential candidate and libertarian, suspects a possible false flag to kick things off



But the one that got me thinking is this article out of the Yahoo website today.



Anyone who reads this blog knows about the gulags but the fact that the corporate media is putting it front and center is a signal to me that something is about to happen.

Well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN plans vaccine aid to North Korea

  According to Japanese news today, South Korean government announces that United Nations (UN) is aiding North Korea with 60 million vaccine...