Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A short interview with a defector whose name is Kim Pil-Ju


Kim Pil-Ju tells his story.

At the 2 minutes and 28 seconds mark, he is talking about a friend who just died while sitting next to him and having a conversation. she said she was tired, laid down and just died.

I think what happens is an individual will just give up and lose the will to live.
I have read of this happening in the Japanese prisoner of war camps in world war 2, the gulags of Russia and similar situations that someone finds themselves in.

I can not say this was the case with Pil-Ju's friend, but I would not be surprised if it was. the mind just says "I have had enough of this" and let us go. I am very sad.

It is quite a story

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN plans vaccine aid to North Korea

  According to Japanese news today, South Korean government announces that United Nations (UN) is aiding North Korea with 60 million vaccine...